Witch Hazel is a useful and beneficial addition to your skincare regime. It is an excellent cleanser. It can help remove dirt and grime and it also works well as a makeup remover. Witch Hazel is particularly suited to those with oily or combination skin. It can help remove excess oil (a major cause of breakouts). Witch Hazel may not be suitable for those with very dry skin as it can make the skin dry out even more.
Witch Hazel is a well-known astringent. Thanks to its astringency powers, it is extremely popular to use as a natural toner, ideal for using after cleansing to keep skin feeling fresh and bright. It is a versatile product and can be used as an ingredient in your homemade skincare formulations, such as cleansers, toners, lotions, tonics and many more.
- 50ml – Glass bottle with internal dropper
- 100ml – Plastic bottle with internal dropper
- 250ml – Plastic bottle with black flip cap.
- 500ml – Plastic bottle with black flip cap.
- 1 Litre – Plastic bottle with black flip cap.
- 5 Litre – Plastic jerry can.