Thanks to its ultra-nebulisation technology, Bulia is the first USB diffuser on the market that disperses essential oils into the atmosphere in extremely fine micro-droplets. In this way, the essential oil molecules remain suspended in the air for hours to release their natural benefits over a long period.
Bulia can diffuse your essential oils directly from their bottle, without removing the dropper.
Bulia works on your computer’s USB port or phone charger. It comes with a USB/220v power adapter, so you can plug it into a wall socket.
Equipped with 2 diffusion power levels, it’s perfect at home, on the go and in your car.
Comparing Ultra-Nebulisation and Conventional Ultrasonic Nebulisation
Let’s compare a standard ultrasonic essential oil diffuser and the new Bulia diffuser with Ultra-Nebulisation. The standard ultrasonic diffuser works with 15 drops of essential oils (equivalent to 1ml) and 200ml of water.
Bulia doesn’t need water.
|Standard ultrasonic diffuser||Bulia Diffuser|
|Diffusion time||3 to 4 hours||45 seconds (excluding stoppage time)|
|Behaviour of the cloud of micro-droplets||the micro-droplets fall to the ground
Due to the addition of water and essential oil, the micro-droplets are heavier and fall back to the ground.
|the micro-droplets fly around in the air
The micro-droplets are very fine because they’re only made of extremely volatile essential oils. They soar into the air and don’t fall back down.
|Purity of the micro-droplets||0.5% essential oils
Due to the dilution of the 15 drops (ie 1 ml) in 200 ml of water, the mist diffused consists of just 0.5% essential oils.
|100% essential oils
The droplets are made up of 100% essential oils, making this without doubt the best diffusion technology for aromatherapy and olfactotherapy.
|Benefits in aromatherapy||The therapeutic effectiveness of this mode of diffusion is reduced by: the weak dispersion of molecules, the high dilution of essential oils and the fact they fall back to the ground.||The high concentration of essential oil released instantly coupled with the lightness of the micro-droplets suspended in the air allows the olfactory assimilation of 100% of the active molecules in record time.|
In conclusion: Bulia diffuses essential oils very quickly and doesn’t dilute their effectiveness!
Setting up the Bulia diffuser
- ONLY use 100% pure, natural essential oils.
- Remove the lid from the bottle of oil.
- Turn the diffuser over and screw it onto the bottle in place of the cap.
- Ensure the diffuser is fully tightened without forcing the bottle.
- Turn over and gently shake the whole thing (to begin the descent of the essential oils into the diffusion device).
- Plug the device into a USB socket (or a wall outlet using the AC adapter supplied)
How the Bulia diffuser works
- 1st press on the button, blue light: 3 diffusion jets every 10 minutes.
20 days of diffusion for a 30ml bottle
- 2nd press on the button, green light: 3 diffusion jets every 20 minutes.
40 days of diffusion for a 30ml bottle
- 3rd press on the button, light off: turn off the diffuser
Do not place the diffusion outlet facing the wall or other USB media.
Features of the Bulia diffuser
The Bulia diffuser is designed to work with 10ml bottles of essential oil.
- Diffusion technology: Ultra-nebulisation
- Diffusion space: 60 m2.
- Power: 2.5W
- Power supply by USB port: 5V, 500mA
- USB/AC adapter supplied: Input 100-240VAC, 50/60 hz, 0.3A – output 5VDC, 1000mA
- Diffuser weight: 34g
- Weight of the adapter: 30g
The Bulia diffuser box contains
- A Bulia essential oils diffuser
- A USB /110-240VAC adapter
- Instructions in 7 languages
Instructions for using the Bulia diffuser
Thick oils such as vetiver, amyris, patchouli and others may clog the device. If this happens, use a cotton bud with alcohol to clean the mist outlet. If you want to diffuse them, you can mix them with lighter essential oils such as orange or lemon.
Only use essential oils and synergies recommended for diffusion into the air.
Looking after your Bulia diffuser
Using a soaked cotton bud, gently rub the outside of the metallic disc to dilute any traces and complete, if necessary, with 3 or 4 drops of alcohol or cleaner in the reservoir. Start diffusion.
Do not use detergent.
Precautions for using the Bulia diffuser
Do not activate the diffuser in the presence of children under 6 years or pregnant women. In a child’s room, we recommend that you do it when they are not there, and at least 30 minutes before they come in.